I'm literally over the moon. The delivery came just as I got back from work this morning and I don't think my mum has ever seen me bolt it down the stair as quick as I did when I heard the knock. For £100, the jacket isn't the thickest leather around but it's well lined and I love the extra quilted detailing around the shoulders. I got it in a size up so that I could have room for a hoodie or jumper underneath and, unlike a lot of leather jackets I had been trying on, the arms weren't ridiculously tight and I've got plenty of wiggle room.
Now I want it to be winter so I can start wearing them with lots of wooly jumpers and scarves!
xx




Love your Chelsea boots! Also really loving the belt you have on in your banner x
ReplyDeletehttp://laurenjadem.blogspot.co.uk - recent outfit post if you want to take a peak!
That jacket looks amazing! I always love the have a leather jacket on hand (and may be guilty of wearing them all year round. Haha.)
ReplyDeletewww.lifeasadaydreamer.blogspot.com
-Emily.
ooh those boots are gorgeouuus! so is your jacket, ahhh! x
ReplyDeletehttp://ohbbiee.blogspot.com/
love that ASOS jacket!!
ReplyDeleteHybid Hunter | Win some sunglasses in my giveaway!
That jacket is divine!!
ReplyDeletehttp://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/
I always love boots, so stylish.
ReplyDelete/Avy
http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com
♥
love those boots
ReplyDeletehttp://thestyleshedblog.blogspot.co.uk/
Love the jacket, but wanted to ask if it's true to size?
ReplyDeleteyes its a good fit, if a bit big on the arms
Deletei wanna get one but i torn between sizes .. which size did you get ??
ReplyDeleteI am just about to buy the boots, are they true to size? :)
ReplyDeleteyes! very comfy but maybe a bit narrow if you have wide feet
DeleteI'm guessing that if I'm a converse all star uk size 7, asos size 7 will fit too...and if they're too narrow...I'll stretch them out if it's the last thing I do! :D
Deletethanks for your help! :)
absolutely amazing outfit, you look so great!
ReplyDeleteOnline Thin Leather Jackets