Sunday, 20 July 2014

Outfit Of The Day- Led Zeppelin


T-Shirt- Second Hand
Denim Shirt- Second Hand
Shorts- H&M
Shoes- Birkenstocks

I apologise for the slightly out of focused nature of these photographs. If anyone has any advice for focusing a SLR on self timer against a white background, I'd gladly listen! 
I think I'll have to keep fiddling with it for now.

Nevertheless, I've just got back from a little holiday with a friend and am feeling rather bronzed. To my delight, when I got back, it was even nice weather here in England, so, with a few errands to run, I needed something casual but cool to wear as I popped into town. The Led Zeppelin shirt is a man's shirt that I found in the Beyond Retro in Brighton. It was naturally enormous so I chopped off the sleeves and the main neckline and then twisted the remaining straps. A quick stitch with some black thread will keep it that way so the t-shirt doesn't look so bulky and is a nice trick for making big, second hand t shirt a bit more feminine.

I bought my Birkenstocks a little while back with the excuse intention that I would need something comfortable to walk around in in hot weather, when I go travelling. However, they ended up straight on my feet the second I bought them and I don't regret it for one minute. They are seriously the most comfortable shoes and I can't stop wearing them. I can see why some people would be put off them as they do make your feet look a bit big but the white leather makes them nice and summery and the comfort makes it totally worth it. If you're thinking of buying a pair, I would recommend buying a size down, as they do come off very big.

I hope you've been having a nice time, either in the sunshine or dodging thunderstorms
xx

2 comments:

  1. rad fit! and totally agree about the birks, such awesome shoes
    x http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing I love shirts over band tees and wish I could rock the shoes xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read every single one :)

UA-39379170-1