Wednesday, 18 June 2014

Kylie Jenner Lips- MAC Beurre & MAC Spice Lip Liners

mac lip liner spice beurre kylie jenner
mac lip liner spice beurre kylie jenner

Ever since I spotted the above photo of Kylie Jenner circling round the internet and social media, I'm glad to find that I'm not the only one intrigued by her lips and yes, there are surgery rumours floating around but I absolutely love whatever lipstick she's chosen which seems to be the holy grail of pink nudes. And thus, the search began.

Luckily for me, I live not that far from a MAC store in Granada so went in to have a little experiment and the two that most caught my eye were these two- the MAC Spice lip liner and the MAC Beurre Cremestick liner. I would say that Spice is probably the closest to Kylie's lip colour in the photo and is a lovely matte 'pink cinnamon' colour as described on the MAC website. However I do much prefer the consistency of MAC Beurre. Being a cremestick, means that it's an absolute dream to apply, which doesn't pull at the lip as much as a pencil and I much prefer the wind up option rather than having the sharpen it. Both lip liners can be used on their own to create a nice matte lip or can be used as bases for any nude lipstick. It's certainly inspired me to start wearing a nude lip more often!

I have officially one week left in Granada and I'm currently eyeing up MAC Velvet Teddy
Would you reccommend?
A sneaky duty free purchase maybe?
xx

1 comment:

  1. Hey I dont know how your blog works...this is my first time on your site. But if you are willing can you try them on your lip. I'd love to see how they actually work because they look so dark on your hand

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read every single one :)

UA-39379170-1