Thursday, 15 May 2014

Outfit Of The Day- Floral Trousers

fashion blogger zara printed floral trousers blue white
fashion blogger zara printed floral trousers blue white
fashion blogger zara printed floral trousers blue white

 Necklace- Zara
Vest- H&M
Trousers- Zara
Sandals- Zara

A very Zara heavy post today but when my student loan finally rolled in a while ago, I jumped at the chance to finally go shopping for some more summer clothes. The summer heat has truly rolled in here in Granada with it easily reaching mid 30s in the afternoon. Among all the things I had spotted, these trousers had been on my wishlist for a while. High waisted, perfectly loose and baggy and with this gorgeous summery floral print. The tie belt means you can really cinch in your waist and the print is very flattering when on. My only slight complain is that they are very long. I'm 5'8 and still drag on the floor so I'm hoping I might be able to have the hem taken up when I get back home- hello mother :D The necklace is also a new treasure with heavy silver metal and soft turquoise stones. It's slightly Arabic in design and I've been wearing non stop.

These photos were taken when my boyfriend finally got the chance to visit a few weeks ago. Obviously I had to make the most of the photo opportunity and we spied this little alley on the way back from the beautifl Jardines Carmen de los Martires up by the Alhambra in Granada. I would hugely recommend them as a secluded little area of Granada with great views and its own resident peacock.

I finally handed in my Spanish dissertation and save two exams at the start of June, I'm nearly with my year in Granada. It's absolutely flown by and although I have less than two months left here, I'm hoping to travel round Spain and venture out of Andalucía where I've now been to most of the main cities now. But Spain's a big country and there's a lot more to explore. I've got a hectic summer planned and although I'll be sad to say goodbye to my little slice of Espana, I can't wait to travel more.

I hope you guys are well
xx

1 comment:

  1. Wow those trousers are gorgeous!! Such a nice pattern.

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read every single one :)

UA-39379170-1