Saturday, 19 April 2014

Outfit Of The Day- Exploring


Shirt- H&M
Shorts- Vintage

We've recently discovered a new corner of Granada that is a complete hidden gem. Up by the Alhambra, a small but steep walk away, is Carmen de Los Martires, three gardens stacked onto one another and running into the hills above. I hadn't been there until a few days ago and this was my return visit. All the trees and flowers are in bloom and provide all the shade and quietness you need to go relax in the breeze up there or to take in the stunning views of the last snow on the Sierra Nevada.

The weather is hot now, hot and muggy. We seem to have skipped spring and have gone straight into summer again. Not that I'm complaining. I do however have my dissertation due in two week and if anything, its a test of my willpower not to leave it for another day and go out into the sunshine instead. But sure most of you can sympathize with me on that one. When I do hand it in, it'll be fantastic. I think some retail shopping might be in order as a treat, naturally. Some good food and wine as well of course. I'm looking forward to it and I'm excited for the summer and trips to the beach.

Hope all of you are doing well
What are you looking forward to?
xx






1 comment:

  1. Wow the scenery looks incredible and you look lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read every single one :)

UA-39379170-1