Monday, 20 January 2014

Outfit Of The Day- Ripped Jeans


Blazer- Pull & Bear
Top- H&M
Jeans- River Island
Bag- Zara

I'm back baby. I hope you all had a lovely Christmas holiday and got to chill out a bit, I know I definitely vegged out as soon as I got home. The holidays were all too quick though and I'm back in Granada now. It was a bit of a stressful time as we decided to move flat shortly after arriving back but after all the stress, we've ended up in a much better place that couldn't be more perfect in term of location and I have a big, luminous room. Absolutely perfect for blog photos. I thought for ages that I had an issue with my lens/ when I edited my photos as they were coming out really noisy as soon as I loaded them up on here but it turns out there's an issue with Google/Blogger that's an easy fix so hopefully my photos will improve in quality from now onward.

Two of the items here are things I snapped up in the sale- the Zara bag which is absolutely stunning and real suede and the blazer from Pull & Bear. I felt I was getting too comfortable always slipping into my leather jacket, which I will always love and cherish, but it was time to branch out a bit... to a black blazer instead...

Aaanyway, I hope to be blogging a lot more after the semester 1 exams here in Granada- I will have a lot more free time in semester two and the weather will be getting better and brighter so there's plenty to look forward to!

Have a good day guys :)
xx



1 comment:

  1. Loving the bag!! Great outfit. And good luck for your exams :) xx

    www.niviisdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read every single one :)

UA-39379170-1