Tuesday, 26 November 2013

Outfit Of The Day- The Winter Uniform


Jacket- ASOS
Necklace- Zara
Scarf-Zara
Short- American Apparel
Boots- Topshop (last season)

This is fast becoming my favourite winter combination- my trusty leather jacket, a big ole scarf and big clompy boots. Mix with jeans depending on the weather. And the scarf is an absolute god send, it's like a blanket and it keeps you so warm and it's so soft. I'd massively recommend checking out the scarves in Zara- they always do great accessories and I've been lusting after a tartan scarf ever since it started getting cold.
I'm still trying to figure out lighting/ the best place to take outfit photos in my flat here in Spain. However, I figured as long as I've got my tripod up and ready, at least if I have some time before I shoot off out to uni or when I come back and no one is in, I can maybe try and do a few more OOTD's done. I miss my wardrobe back in England, feel like I'm missing so much :'( Damn you easyJet and your weight restrictions!

I hope you guys like.
Do you have a staple winter wardrobe combination too?
xx

4 comments:

  1. Love your scarf and boots - such a cozy outfit for winter :)

    Much love,
    Jennifer x

    artstylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that scarf! Looks so warm and cozy!
    In winter my staples are boots, jeans and my parker keeps me super warm!
    Xx
    Madeleine || Madeleine in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those boots and that scarf are to die for! Really need them, look great on you xxx




    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty outfit! I love the boots!

    Scarves and hats are my must-haves for winter ;)

    Olivia Beauty from the Fjord xxx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read every single one :)

UA-39379170-1