Thursday, 24 October 2013

Life Lately 007

L-R, Top- Bottom- 1. Tempestade. Storm in Portuguese, one of our cats. 2. Sunny day out. 3. Beautiful architecture on Gran Vía. 4. Albacín by night. 5. View from uni in the evening. 6. Entrance wall to Calle Elvira. 7. Plaza Triunfo. 8. Ice cream at La Cala, best coffee ever. 9. Our new adoptee.

Apologies all around for not having updated in so long. I thought I would share some of my Instagram snaps to show you what I've been up to. I've actually started uni lessons now and, a whole month later, am finally enrolled. Spanish administration is not the fastest or most efficient.However, I don't have classes on a Friday and therefore have a 3 day weekend, so I can't complain. We've also acquired a new cat, the little white kitten in the bottom corner, which was found abandoned, so we now have three. How anyone could abandon such a cutie is beyond me.

I have to admit I'm in a bit of a rut with blogging simply because I haven't been buying that much. I'm waiting on some ERASMUS grant money at the moment, which, with any luck, I should have by next week. And then maybe I'll celebrate by going shopping of course... I can't really post much about winter trends either because it's still boiling hot here- a high twenty on a sunny day and I'm beginning to get impatient for the day I can wrap myself up in my coat and scarf. However, my boyfriend is coming out in a few weeks time so I will get a chance to be a real tourist and my parents are sending me out some stuff including my tripod so keep an eye out. Otherwise, apologies for a slow slow month.

Besos
x

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness those cats are so cute! x

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pics, the cat is so cute :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read every single one :)

UA-39379170-1