Friday, 6 September 2013

Outfit Of The Day- White Out


Blazer- Topshop
Vest- H&M
Shorts- Zara

As promised, this is wore on our day out in Brighton a few days ago. The Topshop blazer is a new love of mine. I bought it because I absolutely fell in love with it and then argued that it would be perfect for Spain....*cough* It really is gorgeous though and the clean simple and tailored fit to it really suits my figure. And seeing as it was a nice warm sunny day, I ended up wearing all white, quite the contrast to my previous OOTD of all black. It was nice to get the pins out for one last day of sunshine at any rate. I'm sitting here writing this listening to the rain absolutely pour down and I have to go out soon...
These pictures were taken in the beautiful Pavillion gardens so if you're ever down Brighton way, they're definitely worth a stroll round or perfect for a picnic lunch.

xx

13 comments:

  1. I love this outfit, especially the shorts :)

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love public gardens, and your outfit is amazing! They say don't wear white after Labor Day, but you pull this off so nicely that it's like, who cares?! You look so nice, but really comfy all at the same time :)

    - Jess
    The Mod Mermaid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I wasn't even aware of that, good thing I'm not american aha. Thanks anyway :)

      Delete
  3. Love that jacket, so beautiful.

    Those shorts are cute too and add that much needed pop of colour to your all white ensemble!

    Kamarla @ La Belle Aventure

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit! The shorts are lovely - they really bring the outfit together.

    Nicola:
    www.curlandpearls.blogspot.co.uk
    @curlandpearls
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous, those shorts are amazing as well! I am a new follower :)

    Leigh

    www.obviousleigh.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so pretty, love the shorts!x

    sophiespaldin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice! I'm following you:)
    Make sure you also check out my blog and follow me back as well

    http://fashionableperfection.blogspot.nl/

    x John

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read every single one :)

UA-39379170-1