Tuesday, 17 September 2013

Bienvenidos a Granada- First Look

Bienvenidos a Granada! Welcome to Spain, or rather, my new home for the next 9 months or so. I arrived a week ago tomorrow, on the Wednesday and promptly went straight to bed, knackered after an early flight followed by a long bus journey. I now have somewhere to live in a lovely apartment block full of other ERASMUS students and I even have two kittens in my flat! Jackpot aha! I'm still getting used to the pace of Spanish life which is generally quite slow... and the fact that a lot of things close for the siesta around 2 and absolutely nothing is open on a Sunday. We've mainly spent most of the days just walking around. Everything in Granada is within walking distance, and when it's nice sunny weather, you really don't mind. Because I've been here before and because I'm here for the whole year, I'm not in a massive rush to go round all the typical tourist haunts such as the Alhambra and the Cathedral
So these are really just a few snaps that I've taken recently and I'm sure there will be more coming. I hope you don't mind. I'm also working on a small haul because I have, naturally, been shopping as my wardrobe has been seriously diminished despite my suitcase eventually being a few kg overweight... My semester starts next week so until then, I'll be making the most of this gorgeous city!

Besos
x

2 comments:

  1. Spain was amazing when I visited last year however I didn't go to Granada! These photos make me want to go back so bad! Enjoy your studies and have a wonderful time!
    Madeleine || Madeleine In Wonderland
    Xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read every single one :)

UA-39379170-1