Monday, 9 September 2013

A Rather Big Update


Good  big news everyone! Excuse my Professor Farnsworth but he was the first thing that came to my mind but for this big update, totally appropriate.
For those of you who might not know, I study Spanish at university and I'm about to go into my third academic year, which is an obligatory year abroad. So yep, you've guessed it. I'm moving. To Granada in southern Spain to be precise. I chose Granada because I actually visited the city when I spent some of my gap year in Seville two years ago and absolutely loved it there. I'm doing the ERASMUS exchange which means I still attend university, except the one in Granada, while also working on a mini dissertation type project for my home university. I'm very nervous/excited/lucky to have the opportunity to study abroad.
The first couple of weeks are guaranteed to be very hectic and all of my photography stuff can't come out with me until my parents ship some more stuff over to me later on in the year. Seriously, I have a 23kg allowance and a lot of shoes.... Challenge accepted.
I guess what I'm trying to say is please bear with me while I get settled in. I will probably shift to lifestyle/travel post for a while until my tripod gets to me later on and OOTD's can happen again. I'm not sure about beauty because I'm aware that most of my readers are from the UK and Spanish products might not be of interest? Let me know and I'll share hauls with you too :)

Don't forget you can keep track of me on Twitter and Instagram
which will be updated more regularly
Thanks guys and much love <3

8 comments:

  1. ¡Buen viaje! :) might see you there if I come visit Jess (no doubt that's gonna happen) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Farnsworth, lol. Read it in his voice.
    Anyway... que emocionante! Me encantaría leer sobre cosméticos españoles también. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow that sounds so excited :) Have a great time.

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Have a fantastic time, I'll be looking out for updates :) xx
    www.LaurasHaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the year abroad! I just spent my erasmus year in Paris, you'll have such an unforgettable experience! xx

    Jess | J.S & Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds nerve-wracking and so exciting, all at the same time! I love the Fansworth quote and totally heard it in his voice, haha. So sad that the show has ended D': Anyway, I hope you have an amazing time and an easy enough time settling in. Looking forward to your return and I'd totally love to hear about Spanish cosmetics!! :)

    - Jess
    The Mod Mermaid

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting! I hope you get on really well. It was always something I wanted to do in college but was to scared. I live in Toronto Canada now but my home is Ireland. This will be the best experience of your life!xxx

    www.squidgymoments.ie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I wish you luck! Have a lovely time and make some fantastic memories! xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read every single one :)

UA-39379170-1