Sunday, 25 August 2013

Outfit Of The Day- All Black Errrthing



Jacket- ASOS
Vest- H&M
Jeans- ASOS
Boots- Topshop Adonis
Necklace- H&M

This is what I wore to the Southampton Bloggers Meet Up the other day. It had been threatening rain all day and as I was getting ready, there was a massive thunderstorm with shake the house loud thunder. Thankfully it stopped before I had to leave but I decided to play it safe. Weirdly enough, I managed to go the entire day without even needing to open my umbrella.
The boots are last season Topshop, the beautiful Adonis boots in Oxblood, that I won off eBay not long ago and I had been dying to give them a proper outing. They have a cut out section on the side and I'm sure I will wear them to death over winter so keep an out for them!

I'm just beginning to lust over Autumn/Winter fashion but I'm trying hard to resist as it's still very warm in Spain.
Hope you guys have had a good weekend!
xx

3 comments:

  1. Love this! I really like your hair, necklace, and those boots! Super dee duper stylish :)

    xo,
    Mariamma

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fan of this outfit, i love all black and those boots will make an amazing outfit for autumn winter!

    A FASHION FIX

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read every single one :)

UA-39379170-1