Thursday, 8 August 2013

Life Lately 006



I haven't done a lifestyle post in a while so I though I would share with you some picture of what I've been up to recently and slightly explain why I've been a bit AWOL recently. The first couple of picture are from a vintage car and motorbike show that came to my town which gave me a good chance to drool over them. There is something about vintage cars that instantly makes you lust over them.
The second bunch are from Woburn Safari Park. I headed up to my boyfriend's house about a week which is why I haven't been around much. You get to drive through all the animal enclosures, windows up of course. Unfortunately, it was a pretty hot and humid day so the animals weren't really up to much especially the lions who were jamming under a tree the whole time. My favourites were the monkeys because they're so cute yet such little monsters. We watched in horror as a monkey determinedly chewed through and destroyed the car in front of us antennae and they were completely clueless.
And the last three pictures are just from a country park that we walked to. My boyfriend has the black labrador but was also looking after the beagle. It was around a 7 mile walk so by the time we got back, all of us were worn out!

So that's where I've been recently! Here there and everywhere but I'm back home now and have another review waiting in the aisles so look out for that being posted in the next few days!
Hope you are all well!
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I read every single one :)

UA-39379170-1