Saturday, 27 July 2013

Outfit Of The Day- Harley Davidson



Jacket- ASOS
T Shirt- Vintage
Shorts- American Apparel

I feel like I haven't done an OOTD in ages! The good news, however, is that the majority of my room has now been repainted and is looking slightly less of a bombsite, although I still need to put shelves up so pretty much everything is living on the floor at the moment.

I was noseying around one of my favourite vintage shops in Brighton yesterday and fell in love my this original Harley Davidson top. Fits perfectly too. Weirdly enough there was a motorbike show not far from where I live so I wore this round proudly. There's an American car show tomorrow so I'm going to combine those pictures together. That being said, the rain has finally rolled in so I don't know how much of it we'll actually see. I also picked up a great jumper and a Led Zep top but it's a mens XL so I'm either going to have to cut it up or take it in.
I also got colour matched in Space NK for NARS Sheer Glow and I am a little bit in love. It has an amazing coverage and finish and it's sitting in my ASOS basket (hello student discount) impatiently but I'm trying to not spend money! Argh decisions! What should I do? Is it worth the money?!

Hope you guys are having a good weekend!
What should I do re NARS Sheer Glow?
xx

7 comments:

  1. Love the top & you should totally get Nars Sheer Glow, ive heard really amazing things about it! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the post & The blog! ;0

    Ennis Xo
    www.geek-to-couture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this post!
    your blog is worthy of following!
    would you like to follow eachother?

    www.theunwrittenstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this top so much, it's amazing! and the led zep one sounds great, i'm sure you'll get it to fit okay!


    Sophie | fashionslave.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the look with the jacket worn over the top!
    Would love you to check out my latest outfit post :)
    Happy Tuesday Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your blog very much! Following you
    Make sure you also check out my blog and follow me back as well

    http://fashionableperfection.blogspot.nl/
    Much love,
    John Setrodipo ♥

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read every single one :)

UA-39379170-1