Saturday, 25 May 2013

Outfit Of The Day- The Habanera Jacket



Jacket- ASOS
Top- H&M
Jeans- BDG

Isn't it so nice to see blue skies! I feel like the UK has been stuck in a rut weather wise at the moment so, after finishing a shift at work, me and James headed out for a walk in the sunshine as we usually do when the weather allows it. This jacket was bought at the same time as the orange pencil skirt in my previous OOTD, I just haven't had a chance to wear or photo it. But isn't it pretty! I fell in love with the pattern as soon as I saw it and was umming and ahhing about it for a while because I would typically avoid this sort of boxy cut but I couldn't resist the brighton colour and geometric pattern.

In other news, I have just one more exam to go and then I am done with second year! Mixed feelings about the other two but I'm glad to just have it over and done with. The 2nd year of language degree very much feels like a limbo year- it's nothing new like first year freshers and we're stuck waiting for the third year abroad. But it's all come around very quickly and I'm looking forward to my summer plans including redoing my room and the big exciting news, an amazing holiday. Me and James have been hoping to find a good late deal holiday, seeing as Barcelona was such a disaster. And we found one for an amazing bargain! A week in Taba, Egypt, just up from Sharm El Sheik in 5 star hotel, all inclusive. I'm over the moon as the hotel looks amazing, there's a coral reef nearby and, because it's so close to the border with Israel, we're going to hope over to Jerusalem and visit Petra. Excited does not even cover it.
I  might do a holiday haul cuz there a few bits and bobs I want to get including a maxi skirt for any situations I need to cover up in and a backpack so I can carry everything around, including my camera, without aching my shoulders.

Anyway, I hope that explains my somewhat absence
I hope you guys are well and good luck with an exams if you have any!
xx

2 comments:

  1. lovely outfit, i love the jacket xxx good luck in your exam!
    mollyox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was literally just looking at getting this jacket but they have none left in my size :(

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read every single one :)

UA-39379170-1