Wednesday, 15 May 2013

Boux Avenue- DD+ Swimwear


boux avenue lanzarote bikini

Yep, it's that time of year again where we've had a brief taster of the sun and have been sent scrambling for our bikinis. Which is great if you're under a DD cup. If you're over however, it begins the nightmareish process of finding a fashionable bikini that supports you properly and doesn't cost an absolute fortune.
Enter Boux Avenue, one of the few places that do larger cup sizes but at a high street price. I have already a tankini from them that I simply use as a swimming costume but I really wanted something that I could laze around in in the sunshine and work on my tan.

The bikini feature above is the Lanzarote bikini and, as you can see, it is a bright neon green. Which will look fabulous with a tan- so if you're olive skinned like me, try neons! Both the bra and the briefs fit like a dream, and, judging by how well my tankini has lasted, it will last a while as well! I also bought a white one as well but I didn't like the style or fit of it so much. My boyfriend also pointed out that it would get dirty easily.... not so glamorous as I had first thought.
I also have to mention the super speedy delivery! I qualified for free delivery, ordering on a Sunday and it was with my by mid-day Tuesday. I'm used to waiting a good 4 days or so for any online shopping so to have something come so quickly was so good! They also threw in a free bottle of shimmery body wash- you can just about see it in the photo above. It smells really nice so all in all, that was a really nice surprise.

So, if you are of the larger chest, I highly recommend you check out Boux Avenue if you're racking your brains trying to find a bikini that isn't designed for the over 60's... Most styles are stocked up to a G cup and they tick all the boxes for me!

I hope this review was useful!
xx

1 comment:

  1. Ahh I love Boux Avenue but I'm in a piss with them today - got myself measured and they said I was a 30E rather than the 32DD I was wearing. Stupidly bought a bra and it's so tight I cannot cope! However, I will simply swap back and continue getting my stuff from there - it's too pretty not to! I got the Corfu bikini and absolutely loving it :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read every single one :)

UA-39379170-1