Sunday, 7 April 2013

Outfit Of The Day- Cold Shoulders on a Sunday Walk



Jacket- ASOS
Hoodie- H&M
Top- Urban Outfitters
Jeans- BDG
Necklace- Topshop
Shoes- New Look
When I'm not at uni and back at home, I'm incredibly fortunate to live right next to the sea. When, for once, it wasn't bitterly cold and blowing a freezing gale, I went on a walk along the seafront with my dad and even persuaded him to take some photos for me. Excuse the minimal make up and crazy hair- its a hazard of living by the sea. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone with a high maintenance hair do....

I snapped up with cold shoulder top in the the Urban Outfitters sale section. It's a baggy fit but very comfortable. And I have to mention the hoodie I'm wearing underneath my jacket because it has literally saved me this winter. It's fur lined and so warm, I basically live in it. Easily the best money I've ever spent in H&M!

I'm heading back to uni quite soon actually, or rather, to drop my holiday things off before I shoot up to see the boyfriend for his birthday. The holidays haven't been half as productive as I would have liked but what sort of student would I be if I did it all on the first day, right? I'm also desperate for my student loan to come in but I'm a bit meh with everything in the shops at the moment. And don't even get me started on the presence of crop tops everywhere. They were not designed with the bigger bust in mind... There might be a hint of jealousy there...

So yeah, just a little update on what's been going on my end. My mum's currently cooking a Moroccan Lamb Casserole and it smells a-fricking- mazing so I can't wait to devour that in a few hours. Om nom nom..
Keep well, keep warm and keep happy :)
xx

10 comments:

  1. Love your shoes!

    www.georginaclare.com
    .Georgina Clare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah! i love cut out shoulders.
    what beautiful surroundings for photos :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're definitely a trend I could get into. Thank you for commenting

      Delete
  3. awww your super lucky to have a home near the seaside, I love going to the beach its so lovely to take walks there. I'm loving your laid back casual outfit, and its perfect for a day like today. Hope you had a lovely time xx

    Danielle

    Miss Sunshine & Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do miss it when I'm away. Thank you for commenting!

      Delete
  4. Love your top its gorgeous!
    Newest follower from the bbloggers chat last night :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have a nice blog! mind to check out mine? maybe we can follow each other :)

    www.thebeautyyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read every single one :)

UA-39379170-1