Today I actually had half decent light for once and thought I should really make the most of it. That being said, it's clouded over now and looks suspiciously like rain and I have to go to work soon :(
So I thought I would share with you what I lug around with me in my uni bag on a regular basis. I tend to change up to a bigger bag with a long strap if I'm going to the gym in the day because I take my gym gear around with me as well. So this is what I had with my today on an 'easy' day. I've been wiped out with a chest infection at the moment which had made my asthma flare up really bad so the gym is on hold for the time being.
So working off the bottom image going clockwise, we have:
- One of the books for my dissertation. I'm doing mine on the social protests that are happening in Spain at the moment and my research proposal is due just after Easter so I better get cracking with the reading!
- My old white purse from River Island. To be honest, I don't tend to take this around with me all that much at the moment as I keep my ID, card and Student ID separate in a little case and just shove it in my jacket pocket.
- IPod- currently dead and in desperate need of charging. Current favourite songs: Justin Timberlake- Mirrors and Bastille- Pompeii
- Plasters- I have a pair of new pumps that need breaking in and are absolutely shredding my heels in the mean time
- Inhalers- for the aforementioned chest infection
- Vaseline- an essential in any girls handbag I think!
- Fake sheepskin mittens from New Look- bought this a while and I love them. They are so warm and soft. Just what you need in this weather
- Umbrella- come on, we live in England
- Highlighter in Pink
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream- current favourite lip product. I was considering doing a whole seperate post on it cuz it's an amazing colour and product!
- Strepsils- from a previous cold....
- Water- got to drink your water! I have to admit I'm really bad at this normally
- Notebook and Planner- I have to have my planner with me or else I have no idea what I'm doing. I have all my deadline due tomorrow but, apart from finishing off one little thing, I'm pretty much done. I'm taking it to Barcelona with me as well because it has all our travel details and general info in it as well
And that's my uni bag! I'm not really one of those girls that takes a bag full of make up around with me because, to be honest, I'm not really at uni long enough to merit it and if I'm going to the gym, the make up comes off and stays off until I get home again.
Otherwise, I'm really looking forward to the holidays! Just for a change of scenery, see the family etc. I just want deadlines to be over with as well so I can get on with getting ready for our little holiday! I'm so excited! Mainly for the shopping... but seriously its going to be amazing. I have a relate post planned for the weekend so I'm hoping there will be good light so I can get the photos done and that'll probably be the last one until I'm back from Barcelona!
Hope you're all keeping well
And hopefully not snowed in anywhere!