Saturday, 2 March 2013

Product Review: Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation


benefit hello flawless foundation honey
benefit hello flawless foundation honey
benefit hello flawless foundation honey
benefit hello flawless foundation honey
benefit hello flawless foundation honey

As you saw in my last post, when I was in Bournemouth the other week,  we stopped off at the Benefit counter in Debenhams and I picked up the Hello Flawless foundation. I got perfectly matched the shade in Honey. As you can see, at first, it looks a bit dark but once it was blended out, it worked a dream. I've included some picture of me before (with all my glorious blemishes) and then after, with the foundation applied.Hello Flawless is an oil-free foundation which is an extra bonus and it has a very smooth texture and doesn't require any shaking before applying to make the sure the product is mixed. It's really good coverage for something that feels so sheer- not cakey at all and even after a whole day at uni, it was still sitting pretty. I'm going to compare it with my other favourite sheer foundation which is my good ole MAC Face and Body which, while being lovely and sheer, it did have a tendency to slide after a while, particularly in my oily T zone area for example. Overall, it really does make your skin look flawless and hydrated.

You couldn't talk about Benefit without mentioning the packaging. It's probably a lot simpler in design compared to other products but still looks very clean and cute. It is a pump bottle so you're able to use however much you need. It also came with a small sample of the Porefessional inside it which was a pleasant surprise.
In the UK, it retails at £24.50 which is around the same price range as most high end foundations such as Estée Lauder and MAC foundations but I'm so impressed that I would say that this Benefit product is worth the price tag.

I hope you guys are doing well
I have a completely free weekend for once and plan on enjoying it!
xx

7 comments:

  1. This looks fab! I love benefit, I've been tempted to buy this foundation for ages xo

    chloesway.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wanted to buy this and you have convinced me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow it looks like it works really well :) x

    A Scholar Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. This foundation tempts me everytime aha:) x

    www.thebeautymist.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I shall tempt you more.. :)

      Delete
  5. How dewy and lovely does your skin look lady! Is this swatched over porefessional? Your skin looks perfect either way, i'm just really interested in trying the product out!
    Poppy | far away x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read every single one :)

UA-39379170-1