Sunday, 3 March 2013

Outfit Of The Day- Walk In The Park



Blazer- Forever 21
Top- H&M
Trousers- ASOS
Shoes- New Look
Scarf- H&M
Belt- ASOS
Lipstick- Revlon Heartbreaker

At the weekends I always try and get out the house, either by going swimming, gyming or more often than not me and the boy will go for a walk around the common which isn't too far away from our house. Both the top and trousers I'm wearing are recent buys. I normally shy away from stripes- the belief being that they make you look bigger but I thought what the heck and bought it the 20% student discount UniDays were offering at H&M the other day. It's from the LOGG section and is a bit thicker than their basics range which makes it perfect for layering. The trousers are a gorgeous berry colour and I've been waiting for warmer weather to wear them- I think they would look a bit weird with boots, no?- and my feet cannot cope with no socks at the moment. When  we got back from our work, I stuck my feet straight back into slippers and even then, they still took a while for the feeling to come back. Bad circulation....

We went through a graveyard as part of our walk which I find are a weird combination of eerie and intriguing but the boy also pointed out it's where a lot of Titanic victims are buried (the Titanic was built in Southampton) but unfortunately we didn't come across any of them on our walk through. Today, I'll be catching up with work- the whole of the university computer system crashed yesterday so I could do any work even if I wanted to. Shame. But now I have to crack on. I can't believe it's only 2 weeks or so until the Easter Holidays and then not long after that till exams. Time is flying past crazy fast.

Hope you lot are having a cracking weekend :)
xx

20 comments:

  1. i love this outfit, the trousers are such a pretty colour xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my favourite colours in my wardrobe

      Delete
  2. Great weather for a walk - love your strip top teamed with those trousers :)

    Be great if you could check out my latest post on my: Boohoo Global Styler #GlobalStyler entry & birthday in Manchester.

    I am also running my 1st blog giveaway here where you could win MAC, Jewellery plus other goodies.

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the outfit, especially the trousers. I really need to find ones like those that I can wear on not formal occasions x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ASOS has plenty and not too expensive either

      Delete
  4. I NEED YOUR BLAZER! Ugh, it's gorgeous!

    Also, I thought I was the only one who liked taking walks in graveyards - there's something about it that's so...quiet and peaceful. Makes you think a lot about life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately its an old F21 one but there's always load around as soon as spring rolls in..

      Delete
  5. Loving the shoes and the trousers, they're such a pretty colour x

    srslylou.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous photos! Love your trousers. X

    http://logansrunway.blogspot.co.uk found you on fbl chat :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures, I love your striped Breton top, so classic :) x

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's the first time I've bought stripes

      Delete
  8. Your hair is amazing! Just wanted to stop and say that before I proceed to read through your entire blog! Lol. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you! Glad you like my blog!

      Delete
  9. very pretty pictures and a great casual outfit <3 <3


    http://stylingbyjong.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those trousers! Such a great colour! :)
    Catherine x | Brighton Girl

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read every single one :)

UA-39379170-1