Monday, 4 February 2013

Outfit Of The Day- All Black



Jacket- ASOS
T-Shirt- Urban Outfitters
Jeans- BDG
Converse from Schuh
Bag- ASOS

Long time no see! I feel like I've been away from the blogosphere for ages when really its been like a week! It's weird how out of the loop you can feel just from some time away from it all. My boyfriend had friends down over the weekend so that kept me busy for much of the time. We had a big night out on Friday and then headed down to a TGIFridays on Saturday and my god, I had the best burger- the Jack Daniels Burger. I wish I had taken some pictures now. So bad but so good! However, it's a new week and I'm getting back onto the healthy wagon. I didn't buy all that veg for nothing!

I managed to snap this OOTD before I dashed out the door to uni today. As you can see, the main feature is the new bag I bought from ASOS during their 25% student deal and it's perfect. I can easily get my notebooks, a tupperware for lunch and the rest of my bits and pieces in it, not a problem. The only thing I have found weird is that I've never really had a bag that you carry on your arm. I've always found it a bit inconvenient. However, if I'm just too-ing and fro-ing from uni, it's not too bad and I took the strap off another black bag I had and attached it onto this one, so if I'm really struggling, at least I've got the option there.

Not much else to report really. I bought some empty 100ml bottles ahead of going away to Barcelona in March so I think I'm going to draw up a European goodies wishlist. If you have any recommendations, please please let me know down below! - but bare in mind I'm limited to 100ml because we're only taking hand luggage :( 

Hope you're all keeping well
xx


20 comments:

  1. Love the outfit, the top is really cool :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's one of my favourite tops

      Delete
  2. Love your jacket and bag x

    http://www.lucia-lolita.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit, i love your tshirt and i really need to get myself a new pair of converse, mine are so ruined! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh definately replace them! I wear them all the time

      Delete
  4. Love the handbag - shame it doesn't come with a larger strap.

    I need some converse! Love your outfit :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a bit annoying but at least I had strap from another bag that I could attach!

      Delete
  5. Hi beautiful!

    I think that this blog is really interesting...and i love ur pictures! do u want to follow each other? I'm already following u!

    xx from

    http://letoileduphare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you like my blog!

      Delete
  6. i love the bag and since i am looking for a new stament bag i am going straight onto asos site !
    x
    http://fashion-journal-bysuzannemarie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They definately have some hidden gems!

      Delete
  7. Love this bag its gorgeous :)

    Love Emily xx

    http://love-x-beauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the rocker chic look, perfect for uni

    Style & Beauty Blog
    With Love From, B

    ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an edgy look, love it.
    I love TGI Friday's JD sesame chicken strips, the best thing in the world.
    Also, hello fellow Spanish student! :D

    my blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah hola tambien!
      aha I haven't heard of the TGI meal- will have to look out for it next time!

      Delete
  10. That bag is soo nice!x
    lifeandlipsticks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read every single one :)

UA-39379170-1