Saturday, 19 January 2013

Building Up My MAC Palette


MAC eyeshadows shroom ricepaper naked lunch woodwinked mythologyMAC eyeshadows mulch satin taupe embark cranberry carbon

Top row- L to R- Shroom, Ricepaper,  Naked Lunch, Woodwinked, Mythology
Bottom row- L to r- Mulch, Satin Taupe, Embark, Cranberry, Carbon

It's been a secret guilty pleasure of mine slowly building up a MAC Pro Palette. I love the idea of paying for the shades that you want and will use. Yes, it's a little pricey considering it's MAC, but every palette is, in my eyes, unique to the owner. Rice Paper was my first purchase and since then I've been building it up slowly/when I can afford it. As you can see, mine are fairly neutral, which is realistically what I would use on an everyday basis. The problem is now that I want to finish it off and fill it up. I think I might get a deep purple next and then I'll see.... If you have any favourite shades, let me know! I actually have a habit of keeping a post it note underneath so that I remember which ones which.

So anyway, I just thought I would share this all with you. I'm impatient for the end of exams and for the snow to go away! I'm really not a winter person... Me and the boy have booked a city break to Barcelona for the start of the Easter holidays, which, is incedently really early, so I'm trying to create a Sephora and other European make-up/skin care list. Best to make the most it, right? Can you recommend anything?

Hope you're all keeping well and warm
Have a good weekend 
xx

11 comments:

  1. I started a MAC palette (although I just bought a super cheap empty pan palette from eBay intead of the proper palette) but I stopped at the quad haha. I've got 5 eyeshadows in total from MAC but everytime I see a palette I want to start doing mine again!

    You've got some great shades there, two shades i've had my eye on for a while are Woodwinked and Amber Lights. Maybe after my spending ban i'll start up my palette again :D

    Lx
    pandorasbasket.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really beautiful, especially Woodwinked! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour of cranberry, I've always wanted to start a palette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cranberry looks gorgeous, this is a fab collection! xo

    chloesway.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loveee Woodwinked! Nice choices xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love Woodwinked, it's gorgeous!
    iamdaisyalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've really made me want Naked Lunch, Cranberry and Satin Taupe! I've just completed my MAC quad but I definitely will be making another one! Mine consists of Jest, Shroom, Sable and Woodwinked - Jest and Sable being shades that would be good for you if you want to keep this palette neutral! I too would love a deep purple/plum - I've been recommended Sketch but I'm not sure if I'm daring enough for it! Can't wait to see what else you add to it!
    autumnleaves-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh jest and sable look really good! would fit in well with what i have already

      Delete
  8. Gorgeous colours in the pallete:)

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my I think I've fallen in love with every shade! an absolutely gorgeous palette of neutrals x

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have one of the prettiest mac palette I've seen in blogosphere :)

    Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read every single one :)

UA-39379170-1