Saturday, 26 January 2013

A Beautiful New Leather Bag



ASOS black leather shopper bag
ASOS black leather shopper bag
ASOS black leather shopper bag

So as many UK bloggers know, ASOS recently did a 25% off for students deal and I couldn't let that opportunity pass me by, right? So I was browsing through and happened across this beauty. It's real leather and as you can see, absolutely gorgeous. I umm-ed and ahh-ed about it for quite a while, mainly put off by the hefty £75 price tag. I would never normally spend so much on a bag. Most of my bags are cheap and come from the usual high street suspects.

It arrived Friday after super speedy delivery- ordered on Wednesday and with me on Friday- couldn't believe how quick it was! And I'm so glad I bought it. It smells like leather and looks really good quality and high end. It has a popper closure and not a zip and no long strap, which is something I'm not used to. I think I might use it for easy uni days, when I don't need to take to much with me. It's certainly got enough space to fit a note pad in.

What do you think?
Did you get anything nice in the ASOS sale?
xx

13 comments:

  1. Oooh, ahhh! It's such a gorgeus bag! Classy, yet not too fussy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing bag. I love the 25% off promo they do! Especially if you want to get something that you normally wouldn't have the budget for. I didn't buy anything this time but have got a few things in mind for their next Pomo ;)

    http://absolutebeaut.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow that bag is gorgeous, I need £75 pronto, lucky you
    x

    lazy2lovely.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful bag, I'd imagine it'll last you a lifetime so could be a bit of an investment, yay!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This bag is absolutely beautiful/classic. I wish I'd have noticed it during the ASOS 25% student discount sale.

    I just thought I'd let you know, you're on the favourites page on my blog: www.the-dailyswatch.blogspot.co.uk, I really love your posts!

    Nicola:
    @the_dailyswatch
    www.the-dailyswatch.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I've replied on the page

      Delete
  6. Wow that's gorgeous! I'm looking for a classic bag myself !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't go wrong with black and gold!

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous Bag!

    I would appreciate it if you take some time out and visit my blog
    www.stylesfrillsandheel.sblogspot.co.uk
    Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the look of this bag! Very nice - Shame i missed out on the offer. :(

    Your latest follower, Lauren x
    http://laurensbeautyinnovations.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am appreciating your view to sharing good detail about leather bag nice blog.http://mikedebrie.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read every single one :)

UA-39379170-1