Monday, 10 December 2012

Outfit Of The Day- I Bought THAT Zara Coat


zara black wool leather coat
zara black wool leather coat
zara black wool leather coat
zara black wool leather coat
zara black wool leather coat

Coat- Zara
Top- Topshop
Scarf- Topshop

Yep, I bought THAT Zara coat. I had been lusting over this coat for absolutely ages. It caught my eye every time I was in the shop and online but hefty £139 price tag I was avoiding it at all costs. However, after trailing around London in my Primark coat with the buttons popping off, I snapped and decided it was a good time to get a new coat. My boyfriend is also a massively bad influence if he's with me when I'm shopping, persuading me that its a timeless investment and worth the price for the quality. The outer is wool and the detail is real leather, so it's really good quality stuff.

And it is gorgeous! I'm 100% in love with it and I think I'll be finally moving out of my leather jacket with the colder weather. It goes great with my burgundy scarf. Considering most of my wardrobe is black or grey at the moment, it adds a bit of colour that I really need. The only thing I can say is watch out for the zips! They're a bit on the scratchy side so be careful when you dive into the pockets!

So what do think?
Is the price tag worth the quality?
xx

4 comments:

  1. Love your coat. If the coat lasts and you can wear it over and over again then yes it's worth buying. Pricey... but oh so worth it ^_^ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a nice outfit *_* your blog is very good and interesting <3 im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read every single one :)

UA-39379170-1