Thursday, 27 September 2012

Urban Outfitters Graphic Tee's


Urban Outfitters Truly Madly Deeply Cosmic Zodiac Tee
Urban Outfitters The Lovers Tee
Urban Outfitters Truly Madly Deeply Noir Night Tee

A few days ago, a UNIdays e-mail popped into my inbox highlighting the fact that they were doing an exclusive 20% off for students at Urban Outfitters. Now I love all the graphic tee's that UO do but I cannot justify paying around £30 for one T-shirt so I jumped at the chance to pick some up at a discounted price. Plus my student loan was about to come in and the rest of my summer pay, so, yknow, it had to be done....

Now, I have to mention UO's customer service. I stupidly put the wrong second part of the postcode so hurriedly e-mailed and phoned them hoping they could catch it in time. Unfortunately, they can't which I totally understand but all their replies and conversations via phone were always really polite and e-mails very quick. The courier that UO use is Hermes,a company I've never had issues with before ( they're also the same courier Topshop and ASOS use) and even though the postcode was partially wrong, it still turned up 4 days later, albeit stuffed through the letterbox at 6pm. Nevertheless, I'm so excited to wear these.

Have you guys bought anything from Urban Outfitters recently?
And check out UNIdays if you're a student.
xx

1 comment:

  1. oh gosh they are just THE prettiest tops everrrr! i get paid tomorrow so these are DEFINITELY going on my list!! xx

    prettylittleenvies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read every single one :)

UA-39379170-1