Monday, 17 September 2012

Outfit Of The Day feat Checkered Shirt Dress



Dress- River Island
Jacket- ASOS
Hat- H&M

Well I've finally moved into my second year uni house. It was a long summer but I was glad to flee the nest again.Trying to squeeze my wardrobe into a suitcase was defiantely a hard task. I eventually gave up and put a lot of into bin bags.... I quite like my new room. It's much much bigger than a standard halls room and I have a chest of drawers which is the perfect height for me to put my camera on top of. Minus feet but I just paired this outfit with my new ASOS boots that I've been wearing non stop.

The dress was from the Chelsea Girl concession in River Island and I picked it up for a steal because at the moment if you by the most recent Company magazine, there's an offer for 20% for students. And that was just inviting me to spend money! I've picked up quite a few pieces recently- Primark men's has been serving me well and now I'm back at uni, I'll be doing more OOTD's. And I still have a week to go until lectures and so on start again but I'm looking forward to getting back into a routine again.

Have a good day guys :)
xx



3 comments:

  1. love the shirt dress, i've been looking out for one for a while now! enjoy the week before lectures! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this dress!

    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look. If only I could find one in all black, I'd be in shirt dress heaven!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read every single one :)

UA-39379170-1