Tuesday, 4 September 2012

ASOS Adelaide Boots And Leather Jacket


Asos Adelaide Leather Boots
Asos Adelaide Leather Boots
ASOS Leather Biker Jacket
Asos Leather Biker Jacket Detail


Finally! Finally my ASOS order came and I finally have in my possession a real leather biker jacket and a brilliant pair of leather ankle boots. Best £130 I've ever spent and I know I'll get a lot of wear out of them both!
I'm literally over the moon. The delivery came just as I got back from work this morning and I don't think my mum has ever seen me bolt it down the stair as quick as I did when I heard the knock. For £100, the jacket isn't the thickest leather around but it's well lined and I love the extra quilted detailing around the shoulders. I got it in a size up so that I could have room for a hoodie or jumper underneath and, unlike a lot of leather jackets I had been trying on, the arms weren't ridiculously tight and I've got plenty of wiggle room.

Now I want it to be winter so I can start wearing them with lots of wooly jumpers and scarves!
xx

14 comments:

  1. Love your Chelsea boots! Also really loving the belt you have on in your banner x

    http://laurenjadem.blogspot.co.uk - recent outfit post if you want to take a peak!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jacket looks amazing! I always love the have a leather jacket on hand (and may be guilty of wearing them all year round. Haha.)

    www.lifeasadaydreamer.blogspot.com

    -Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh those boots are gorgeouuus! so is your jacket, ahhh! x

    http://ohbbiee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those boots

    http://thestyleshedblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the jacket, but wanted to ask if it's true to size?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes its a good fit, if a bit big on the arms

      Delete
  6. i wanna get one but i torn between sizes .. which size did you get ??

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am just about to buy the boots, are they true to size? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! very comfy but maybe a bit narrow if you have wide feet

      Delete
    2. I'm guessing that if I'm a converse all star uk size 7, asos size 7 will fit too...and if they're too narrow...I'll stretch them out if it's the last thing I do! :D
      thanks for your help! :)

      Delete

Leave a comment, I read every single one :)

UA-39379170-1