Friday, 14 September 2012

Attempting Nail Art- Reverse Mani


models own pro nail varnish kiss my brass come to bed red jack's black
models own pro nail varnish kiss my brass come to bed red jack's black
models own pro nail varnish kiss my brass jack's black sally hansen hard as nails
black and gold reverse manicure
black and gold reverse manicure

So I had a ton of Boot's points to use so I though why not treat myself to some really nice nail polishes and these are the ones I picked up- Model's Own Pro (found in most big Boot's stores) in Kiss My Brass, Come to Bed Red and Jack's Black. I thought they made quite a good group to get as the colour all interact with each other quite well.
I thought I would give the reverse mani a go- at least I think that's what it's called. Correct me if I'm wrong. I painted a black undercoat first and then with the sticky bit of a post it note fashioned myself a guide for the gold moon. However my sister pointed out to me that it probably would have been a lot easier to do the gold first and then cut out a half circle, stick it on the nail and then paint the black, which makes a lot more sense but oh well! I'm quite pleased with how it's turned out. It's still a bit messy around the edges but that'll come off in due time. And I've already chipped one nail. Typical.

I'm off back to uni tomorrow so I've been packing and then packing some more. 
Trying to pack my wardrobe is not an easy task. I may have to sit on my suitcase to do it up.
Excited to be going back though.
Have a good day!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I read every single one :)

UA-39379170-1