Wednesday, 1 August 2012

What's In My Bag Tag


River Island Purse. University ID card. Old train tickets. Pens- one courtesy of Barclays. Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara. Sunglasses. Natural Collection Rose Bud Lipstick. Aloe Vera Vaseline. MAC Select Sheer Foundation. Inhaler. Ipod. Dove Deodorant. 

I've been meaning to do this post for absolutely ages. The nosey side of me loves the What's in my bag tag- to see the necessities everyone carries around with them. I picked up my bag from River Island a while back now so a few of the studs have fallen off. I don't like too small bags because it's handy being able to chuck a few things into it if you need to. Even still, I tend to keep mine light when I can. When I'm at uni, there's enough space for my planner and a A5 notebook. And an umbrella. But mine broke in a spectacular fashion in the wind the other day, so RIP umbrella. Does anyone else get through umbrellas ridiculously quickly or is that just me? I either lose or break them within in a year....

I *finally* get paid tomorrow. So I need to pay the rent and then hopefully pick myself up some little treats. Maybe take a ride into Brighton for it. I've been trawling the shops online looking for the perfect new bag and I'm hoping Zara will rise to the challenge but I'm really picky when it comes to bags.


Anyways, it's another grey miserable day in the UK so I'm mooching around all day
Hope you guys have a good day too :)
xx

10 comments:

  1. great post, i love being nosy!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your handbag and the contents. Everything looks so organized :)

    www.justpatience.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog, so I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. great to have you. thanks a lot :)

      Delete
  4. gorgeous bag! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really love the bag itself :D

    -Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bag! Great idea! :] I too do not leave without vaseline!

    http://kelformity.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/Kelformity

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the bag! I'm using the same mascara now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your bag! I'm in desperate need of a black bag...and the studs just make it that little bit more special! ^_^ I hope the low heel trend sticks to cos I'm useless at walking in super high heels!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your bag is gorgeous!

    Monyka
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read every single one :)

UA-39379170-1