Thursday, 16 August 2012

Product Review- Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Foam


Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Foam Hairdye

New hair. I decided on a whim to dye my hair black. I had done it before and fancied a change so when I saw Garnier Nutrissed on offer- around £4- in Boots, I though why not. I know that it might not look that much difference in photo, but in real life there is a subtle difference which I like. It takes the reddy brwon undertone out of my hair.

I usually tend to go for the cheap hairdyes- in the past I've used Superdrug own brand and Schwarzkopf Live so this is the first Garnier one I had used. I'm always wearing of the strength of the chemicals in hair dye because I have thin hair and they always upset my curls for a day or two. It does come however with the obligatory conditioner. Overall, I did like it. My eyes are really sensitive to ammonia (along with onions and strong wind..) and this one didn't set me off. As I washed it out of my hair, my mum also commented that it smelt really fruity, which is always a plus.

Anyway just a little post
Have any of you used this hair dye?
xx


1 comment:

  1. Your hair looks great!

    Prettylittleenvies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read every single one :)

UA-39379170-1