Monday, 6 August 2012

Outfit Of The Day - And It Was All Yellow



Dress- AX Paris in New Look
Jacket- H&M
Bag- River Island
Shoes- New Look

So today I had the rare occasion of having a day off and some spare cash in my bank account. Yay payday!So I trotted off into Brighton for a bit of much needed retail therapy and naturally ended up buying nothing that I needed but stuff that just caught my eye. 
I'm particularly underwhelmed with the stuff in the shops at the moment. It's probably because I'm eagerly waiting the A/W 12 collections to hit the stores. So I thought I would wear this little yellow dress while a had the chance.

I will be posting a haul soon.
Probably tomorrow so keep your eyes out!
xx

4 comments:

  1. looking trim! and look at the muscle on that leg! corrr x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooh absolutely love the dress and jacket combo! I can't resist yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore that belt! Is it Urban Outfitters? x

    jodieolivia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read every single one :)

UA-39379170-1