Wednesday, 29 August 2012

Lipstick Of The Moment- MAC Fanfare Lipstick


MAC Fanfare Lipstick
MAC Fanfare Lipstick
MAC Fanfare and Chatterbox Lipstick
MAC Fanfare Chatterbox Lipstick swatch
MAC Fanfare Lipstick


I have absolutely been loving this lipstick ever since I got it and have been wearing it ever since. When I first saw it, I thought it would be similar to Chatterbox but as you can see compared, Chatterbox is much more blue toned and more vibrant (it is a Amplified finish whereas Fanfare is Cremesheen) It's much more muted and is perfect for everyday wear- a you lips but better kinda of shade!

Anyway, I just wanted to share my love for this lipstick at the moment.
I've been working through my lipstick collection, getting rid of shades I don't like anymore... So I can make space for some new ones... :P
xx

8 comments:

  1. Probably a bit too bright for me but still gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh pretty! I need to finally try out a mac lipstick they always look lovely and smooth on the lips

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cremesheen ones are always really nice!

      Delete
  3. lovely colour! i adore chatterbox, so this one would be ideal for me

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so beautiful, MAC is my guilty pleasure haha I wish i was more daring though when it came to brighter lipsticks.

    Just discovered your blog and i love it :) i'm your newest follower! Hope you'll take a wander through mine & also enter my 1st giveaway which ends tonight at midnight :)

    http://sophiameola.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty on you! A really lovely pink, it looks really moisturising as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read every single one :)

UA-39379170-1