Sunday, 12 August 2012

Lately 004






1. Granola 2. Amazing veg 3. Chickpea and spinach
4. Quick sketches 5. Our adopted cat 6.  Catching some rays, finally
7. After a long day 8. Highly recommend this book (Shadow of the Wind) 9. And another of our frequent visitors

Just a few snaps from my instagram over the last couple of weeks. I haven't been instagramming that much because, honestly, life isn't all that interesting at the moment. My boyfriend comes to visit next week so I'll be out and about a bit more. Until then, I'm just killing time.
I would highly highly reccommend the book that I'm reading however. It's called Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon. I had read it in English and thought I would give reading it in the original Spanish a go. I was stuck into it from day one and it's part one of a series of 4 books. It's mystery, it's romance and it's beautifully written.


Hope you guys are having a nice weekend!
Try the book if you get bored!
P.S. If you're interested in following me on Instagram, my usernames is leadee9 :)
xx

1 comment:

  1. hiya, I nominated your blog for the Liebster blog award, you can have a look at the post here; http://fashiondecoy.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/liebster-blog-award.html love your blog!xo

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read every single one :)

UA-39379170-1