Tuesday, 7 August 2012

Hauling



Collection 2000 Collection
Eco Brushes Concealer Brush
Zara Bag
Topshop Peplum Top
Topshop T-Shirt
Topshop Bandage Skirt
River Island Ruched Maxi Skirt

As promised these are the things I picked up on my little shopping trip. I want more cosy jumpers and cardigans in the shops now but I'm looking forward to styling all of these particularly the maxi skirt which is the perfect winter colour. I love the ruching and it has a split to the tight but with a pair of wooly tights and boots, it'll be perfect.
I'm also really happy with the peplum top. I wasn't sure it would suit my figure and when I tried it on, I wasn't sure but I then found it the Tall section and it fit like a glove! Chuffed. Also pleased with the bag, was really cheap at £20. I'm really picky with bags- they have to be just right and ideally big enough to fit an A4 notebook in so I can use it at uni. I might get a few more holes punched into the strap so I can lengthen it a bit. Most shoe repair places will do it for free.

Anyway, I hope you guys like.
Look out for them appearing in OOTD's soon.
xx

9 comments:

  1. You've picked up some great items. Love the grey peplum style top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great items!!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  3. That maxi skirt looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have a lovely blog and a lovely style! followed :)

    fashiondecoy.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've been eyeing up the topshop neppy tee for ages! it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the stuff you bought, the bag looks so lovely. x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read every single one :)

UA-39379170-1