Wednesday, 8 August 2012

Boux Avenue Review



boux avenue
boux avenue

Boux Avenue is a new lingerie venture from Theo Paphitis (Dragon's Den) who used to be a major shareholder in La Senza, who went into administration and were bought out by a new company a while ago.
La Senza used to be one of my favourite places for bras and importantly, swimwear. DD+ swimwear is incredibly elusive to find. However, the La Senza website is STILL under constructions so when I herd of Boux Avenue, I quickly checked it out.

And I have to say I'm quite impressed. Not only do they cater to the DD+ market, their customer service is also great. The bikini top was too small so I sent it back- postage paid- for an exchange in the next size up. Unfortunately, they rang me to say they didn't have that size in stock- it was a Sale item so wouldn't be getting more in. A quick phone call later, I spoke to a lovely English girl who quickly sorted me out with a tankini in the right size instead. And the delivery is *amazing* Both times I was told by email that they had been dispatched, they arrived the morning the next day! Got to love quick delivery!
As you can see, the packaging is really cute and the extra effort has been put in, including fake flower petals but overall gives it a delicate feminine touch. They've also a adopted a less formal, chatty attitude that we see with some companies nowadays such as Innocent Smoothies.


Just a quick review but I had to say something because I was so impressed with them.
 I believe they're planning to roll out a few stores in the UK so keep an eye out for them.
xx

3 comments:

  1. great review! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous presentation! x

    Currently hosting a giveaway for a pair of galaxy print leggings if you're interested in a chance of winning!
    http://laurenjadem.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read every single one :)

UA-39379170-1