Monday, 27 August 2012

A/W 12 Jackets




I can't make up my mind! I always said to myself that at the end of working the whole summer, that I would buy myself a leather jacket as a treat to myself and as a wardrobe essential in the long term. But with all the new season items flooding into the shops, I couldn't help but notice all the gorgeous new jackets around me including a divine Zara blazer with studs on the shoulders and River Island one which just looks super comfy but unfortunately the picture doesn't do its texture much justice.

Oh toooo many things I want! Isn't this always the case aha?
xx

3 comments:

  1. love that blazer!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my big giveaway to win one of two prizes, including lots of jewellery and an H&M clutch! it ends soon so be quick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this style :)
    awesome post!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the studded blazer! Why aren't we rich!?

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read every single one :)

UA-39379170-1