Monday, 9 July 2012

Outfit Of The Day feat. Dusty Rose Maxi Skirt



Top- H&M
Gilet- H&M
Belt- UO
Skirt- New Look
Shoes- Topshop

It wasn't raining here today in England so I dashed outside to take this OOTD while I had the chance. Shortly after, the drizzle reappeared. No surprises there....
No llovió hoy en Inglaterra así aproveché de la oportunidad para hacer un OOTD. Poco después, la llovizna reapareció. Sin sorpresa....

The maxi skirt and the gilet are two things I hadn't worn since my recent little shopping trip and I love them both. While it's still a bit nippy in the wind, adding an extra layer to your torso can really keep you a bit warmer. I'm also wearing my beloved peace belt that I've been wearing non stop.
La falda maxi y el gilet son dos cosas que no las había llevado desde mi pequeño viaje de compras y me encanta los dos. Aunque todavía hace frio cuando hay una brisa, la adición de una capa extra a tu torso puede mantener un poco más de calor. Tambien, llevo mi cinturón amado que llevo constantement.

Anyway just a quick OOTD
Hope you guys like!
xx

10 comments:

  1. pretty skirt!!

    xofemke.
    www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is gorgeous, such a pretty colour! Love your belt too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that belt is so cute! what a sweet outfit :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That belt is so amazinggg!!

    http://galaxy--girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that skirt! The color is so pretty! I've been looking for a great maxi, but haven't found one yet :/
    -Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are plenty of great maxi's around! Maybe not in the shops at the moment but there's loads online!

      Delete
  6. love this skirt you look gorge

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely maxi skirt and nice belt!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this skirt and it looks amazing with the belt !

    http://xnataliaaichax.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read every single one :)

UA-39379170-1