Friday, 20 July 2012

Outfit Of The Day- The Classic White Blouse



Shirt- Zara
Jeans- BDG via Urban Outfitters
Necklace- Forever 21

Today was the first day in a while that I had gotten out of pyjamas... I had been given a week off work and promptly got ill. I blame all the rain we've been having

I absolutely believe every girl should have a white shirt in their wardrobe. It's an essential and goes together fantastically with jeans for effort less chic. Throw on a blazer and you're good to go. I adore this shirt from Zara. I found out a while ago that it was actually 100% which would explain the hefty price tag so it just goes to show it's worth checking what fabric your paying for. Silk is a great light weight fabric but needs to be cared for so don't buy if you're all about low maintenance.

Hope you guys like
xxx

9 comments:

  1. omg. your outfit looks so cute and you, too <3
    find your blog very interesting. and you are very pretty <3

    love
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shirt and I agree White shirt is an essential :)

    http://xnataliaaichax.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Every girl should have one!

      Delete
  3. Cute pale blouse! xo

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this your jeans fit you perfectly ~<3 x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're absolutely my Holy Grail jeans. Thanks for the comment :)

      Delete
  5. You look so chic, I love that shirt.


    You have a really cool blog here. Do you want to follow each other, I would love that.
    Tereza
    http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. cant beat the classic look! love your curls! curly girls UNITE!! XXX

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read every single one :)

UA-39379170-1