Friday, 22 June 2012

Outfit of The Day feat. Acid Wash Jeans


wonky camera- oops!

Denim Shirt- Thrifted
Vest- Topshop
Jeans- Cheap Monday
Shoes- New Look

Today was a day hanging with friends that I hadn't seen in a while and this is what I threw together. I absolutely love the vest from Topshop and normally I steer away from the American print- (which, by the way, is a trend I totally dont get...) I couldn't resist the eagle combined with the acid wash.
Hoy pasé el dia con algunos amigos que no no he visto en mucho tiempo y esto es lo que llevaba. Me encanta esta camiseta de Topshop y normalmante, evito el estampado americano ( que- por cierto- es un una moda que no entiendo bien...) no podía resistir la águila combinado con efecto lavado.

This look would be perfect with a leather biker jacket for a tougher look or cut off high waisted shorts for more of a festival vibe.
Este 'look' sería perfecto con una chaqueta de piel para un look más fuerte o con shorts para un look de festival.

I hope you guys like!
xx

6 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool top!! :)

    xofemke.
    www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shirt, if only Thrifted was a store!

    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The vest top is so pretty! I love it. You look beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read every single one :)

UA-39379170-1