Monday, 11 June 2012

Lately 003




Hey guys, a little update for you! I've moved back home for the summer- I can't believe how quickly the year has passed. I've taken it as an opportunity whilst unpacking to have a good clear out of my wardrobe- I have too many clothes that I don't wear any more that are just taking a space in the wardrobe. 
Hola chicos, una pequeña actualización para ustedes! He vuelto a casa para el verano- no puedo creer que el año ha pasado tan rápido! Mientras que deshaga mi maleta, aproveché de la oportunidade de organizar mi armario- tengo mucha ropa que no llevo más y que ocupa demasiado espacio.


I start back at my job tomorrow so I really don't know how often I'll be updating because a polyester uniform really isn't all that interesting. I'm also lacking on funds due to having to pay rent over the summer, even though I'm not living there until September... So weird moving into a house with friends. I have bills to pay! I'm so old :P
Mañana, vuelvo a trabajar asi no sé con que frequencia puedo actualizar mi blog porque un uniforme de poliéster no es muy interesante. También, al momento, no tengo mucho dinero porque necesito pagar el alquiler durante el verano a pesar de que yo no vivo allí hasta septiembre... Es muy extraño vivir con amigos en una casa- tengo que pagar las facturas! Euf soy vieja :P


If you didn't know, I'm doing a Spanish degree at university so I'm thinking of starting to post in Spanish and English. If I have any Spanish speaking readers, please tell me if you think it would be a good idea. It would be excellent practice for me and please feel free to correct me!
Si no sabéis, estudio el español a la universidad asi quiero empezar de escribir en español y en ingles. Si tengo algunos lectores hispanoparlante, por favor, díganme si es una buena idea o no. Sería una  practica excellente para mi y por favor, corríjanme mis errores!



2 comments:

  1. Lovely blog.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think posting in Spanish is a great idea :) I was surprised how much of that I managed to read - I did Spanish at GCSE and loved it but I've forgotten so much since xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read every single one :)

UA-39379170-1