Saturday, 2 June 2012

Harper's Bazaar & Leighton Denny Nail Varnish



Harper's Bazaar is one of my favourite magazine, mainly for the more often than not gorgeous editorials. I would never be able to afford something advertised or featured in it but it's a treat for the eyes. This month also had a feature on Florence Welch (one of my girl crushes) and a free nail varnish by Leighton Denny. I had never heard of this brand before but I'm really impressed with the quality of nail varnish. I chose this gorgeous mushroom-esque colour. They normally retail at £11 a bottle so for a 4 quid magazine, that's not bad at all!

I initially wanted to get Glamour magazine because of the Benefit freebie but the massive Sainsbury's where I  live had completely sold out!


3 comments:

  1. my local had sold out of glamour too, i was gutted! i had a manicure done at a verrry nice hotel a few weeks back and they used this brand of polish, so it must be a good 'un! It's a gorgeous colour too :)xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a gorgeous colour, i got That Gal with Glamour, defo worth getting! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love colours like this one on my nails. x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read every single one :)

UA-39379170-1