Wednesday, 9 May 2012

Product Review: Soap And Glory Peaches And Clean Cleansing Milk





My much beloved Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser is coming to its end and, whilst I was considering repurchasing it, I thought I might as well change it up and try something new. So when I was trawling the Internet, I came across some pretty positive reviews about this and at only £7, it's really not that expensive and I've always liked Soap And Glory skincare.

And rightly so. I really really like this stuff. It's very gentle and leaves my skin feeling super soft. I like to leave it on my face for a few minutes so that it has a chance to soak in and do its job. And I cannot explain how divine the smell is. If you're like me and love fruity smells, you will like this too because as the name suggests, it smells of peachy peachy goodness.

I was also impressed with how good it was at taking my make up off. I wear a lot of eye liner and mascara and I'm beginning to really hate using make up wipes because the rubbing tends to pull my eyelashes out :( But this did the job pretty darn well! I wouldn't say it was as good as the Liz Earle because I think the muslin cloth did a lot of the work also but it all came off and importantly, there was no stinging my eyes. Thumbs up.

As for keeping my skin, I can't really say as my skin's been behaving as of late apart from one hormonal beastie that appeared on my chin a week ago. But I suppose you could say it's doing a good job keeping it clear.

Anyway, that's just my two cents on a potential cheaper alternative to the Liz Earle cleanser.
Hope you're all doing well. I've got a 2000 word essay still to write.
Until next time
xx

1 comment:

  1. agree about makeup wipes ripping out eyelashes haha, thats why i switched to other products too. mmm the smell of this!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read every single one :)

UA-39379170-1