Thursday, 31 May 2012

Outfit Of The Day feat. Leather And Lace



Jacket- H&M (old)
T-Shirt- Topshop
Necklace- Topshop
Leggings- H&M
Bag- Primark

Headed into town today and got some absolute bargains! I bought a Bobbi Brown concealer discounted to £15 and a No. 7 Eyeshadow Blending Brush, which I have been meaning to get for absolutely ages for £2 thanks to a lovely male cashier ;)

I bought the lace biker jacket absolutely ages ago for H&M and I still get people commenting on it when I wear. It's such a stand out wardrobe piece and I'm so glad I bought it.

Looking brown thanks to the sunshine
Hope you guys like!
xx

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, love this mix! Leather pants have been on my want list for forever. Haha, way to add some lace with it too. So stylish

    Enter to win a Crash and Burn dress!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read every single one :)

UA-39379170-1