Friday, 18 May 2012

Outfit Of The Day- Florescent Adolescent






My trusted H&M denim jacket all DIY-ed up!
Top- Primark
Leather Look Leggings- H&M

Two new things today! I had to post an outfit of the day, purely for this top I spotted and snapped up instantly from Primark. It's tie dye and neon! Absolute perfection. I also recently spotted a galaxy print one so keep your eyes peeled for them!

I also got some faux leather leggings that I've scouting for for a while and you can also see better the results of my DIY studding of my denim jacket.

On a completely unrelated note, I'm always so amazed by my hair atm! I know that sounds weird, but I'm currently in the process of growing it out and I can't believe how much it's grown recently. It's actually getting pretty long but springs all the way back up when  it dries so it really has to grow almost double the length! Very impacient to get past the shoulder stage but I might have a way to go still.

Anyway, keep an eye out for more OOTD's- I've snapped up some little buys recently!
xx

2 comments:

  1. Super lovely blog!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this post! so good!
    your blog is great dear! love the design and you have a great sense of style and taste, brilliant! keep up the good work!
    please can you check out my blog? I've just returned from a leave of exams and hopefully have some good posts lined up!
    It's fashion damnit
    Thanks so much beautiful!
    Lottie
    <3
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read every single one :)

UA-39379170-1