Friday, 11 May 2012

Outfit Of The Day feat. Fuschia Candy Pop Trousers



Jacket- H&M
Top and Trousers- Zara
Earrings: Topshop
Lipstick- Natural Collection in Rosebud

Yay sunshine! I've been dying to wear these trousers out on a sunny day ever since I bought them in Zara about a month ago. And I even persuaded my boyfriend to take the pictures outside. I did feel like I was wearing a glorified pyjama set but they're super comfy and I can't wait to wear them even more in hotter weather.

I wore it with my denim jacket but it would look even better with a black blazer or leather biker jacket (which I'm saving up for- I feel it's a necessity I'm lacking in my wardrobe!) I'm planning to stud my denim jacket with some studs I bought off ebay so I will be sure to take pictures and post it when they get here!

I also included a pic snap of my face today. I was getting really bad reflection off my glasses if I took it outside so excuse the messy room behind me! I wanted to share with you my current lipstick obsession which is Natural Collection in Rosebub. It's the perfect your-lips-but-better shade for me and it wasn't too strong to be clashing with my trousers.

Hoping for good weather over the weekend
Have a good one!
xx

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I came to your blog, because your profile photo intrigued me. And now I see that not only one photo is cool! So, I'm glad I found you because your blog is awesome! Good job and please keep posting, because you do it great, and I start following and will visit you with pleasure!
    xx nik

    http://nikandpic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read every single one :)

UA-39379170-1