Thursday, 3 May 2012

NOTD








Now I have to admit I'm not much of a nail varnish person. I own about 6 colours in total but a while back, I treated myself to 3 MUA nail polishes and this ModelsOwn Pro one. It's aptly named pinky grey but I think it has far more of a lilac undertone and for a nail varnish, it actually smells quite nice which is rather unusual.

For some reason, Blogger throws a fit occasionally with my images and even though the top image is landscape when viewing it on my computer, Blogger puts it in as portrait and I don't quite know why. If anyone can shed some light on this, please tell me and I will be v grateful!

Anyway, I'm off to do some Spanish revision- joy of joys.
Have a nice day!
xx

3 comments:

  1. I didn't paint my nails much either, but for the last month I've been painting away...this color is a very nice neutral, but I don't think it would look all that great with my skin complexion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need to give in and buy some models own products, they sound amazing and seem to do the most amazing colours ever!!
    Lovely post!

    www.beautebelle.blogspot.com
    x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous color xx

    www.styleandbeautie.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read every single one :)

UA-39379170-1