Sunday, 13 May 2012

Lately 002





1) Stealth at Thorpe Park (gave me whiplash) 2) Starbucks 3) Drinking Starbucks
4) Little yellow ducky! 5) Biggest procrastination ever 6) Night out
7) Tattoo design 8) Fruit salad 9) My campus

Just a few snaps from recent life although there's not much going on at the moment now that exam period is rolling round. I've just finished a 2000 word essay so I'm bouncing with joy having finished that at least. And the sun is out so we're all having a bbq later. Good times.

Have a good one!
xx

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the comment you left on my blog!
    I have the Canon A3300Is - thanks for the tip about the lenses! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fruit salad. Looks yummy!!

    Check out my blog giveaway, you could win a pair of margarita capris from vibrant fitwear retail: $59.96-99.95

    http://iheartmakeupandfashion.blogspot.com/2012/05/my-giveaway-vibrant-fitwear-margarita.html

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read every single one :)

UA-39379170-1