Thursday, 19 April 2012

Product Review: Clearasil PerfectaWash Vitamins and Extracts Wash Mask





Hello hello how are we all?

I recently signed up to be sent a sample of this new face wash that Clearasil is releasing in the UK and within in a few days, it arrived and I thought I would review it for you. Firstly it smells really nice and with all that avocado and cranberry goodness going on in there, I'm not surprised. It can be used as both a wash and a mask and both times I used it, it left my skin feeling amazingly soft and fresh. Unfortunately it's not the best at removing make up and I was still left with panda eyes after I rinsed it off. I can't help but constantly compare everything to Liz Earle now... Unfortunately the sample only had about two squeezes in it so I can't say how it fare in the long term.

I believe it retails for about £5 and the rest of the range, including an automatic dispenser and refills, comes on the pretty pricey range. And, to me personally, a bit unnecessary. But those are just my two cents and I may consider buying it when Liz Earle run out.

In other news, I've had an amazingly stessful week, what with going back to uni and essay deadlines creeping up, made all the more worse by the fact that my halls of residence has NO hot water or toilets. In order to have a shower or go to the toilet, I have to toddle across to the block opposite us. In all fairness, we are in the oldest block so it's just a bit unlucky.
And my hotmail account got hacked.
*sigh*
How have your weeks been?
Better than mine I hope!
xx


1 comment:

  1. Great review! thanks)
    I following you on Bloglovin, hope you'll follow back!!!

    Lili
    http://natcosmetics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read every single one :)

UA-39379170-1