Monday, 2 April 2012

OOTD- Zebra






Jumper- H&M
Top- New Look
Jeans- BDG at Urban Outfitters

Just a quick outfit of the day for. My early shift finished at 11 and I needed to run some errands so I threw this together. Being of the large busted variety, I tend to shy away from high necked tops (which is a shame because there are *so* many gorgeous ones around atm) but I absolutely love this one from New Look.

This post also feature my favourite jumper of all time. I bought it from H&M at the start of winter and it has served me well! I take it everywhere with me as it keeps me so warm. I wear it as the outer layer in the warmer temperature and it fitted perfectly under my winter coat for a extra layer of warmth when it was chilly in the UK. Easily one of my best buys.

On another note, I know a lot of people like to have a plain white background for their OOTD's but unfortunately there isn't a single wall in my room that hasn't got some form of art on it. I am a HUGE fan of Alfonse Mucha which is daubed all around my room, as you can see in the background. I hope people don't mind!


1 comment:

  1. i love the jumper, its such a nice colour. And i know what you mean about there not being a single white wall in my house, its definatly a pain because my camera always focus' on the background hmmph xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read every single one :)

UA-39379170-1