Friday, 20 April 2012

OOTD- Rain Rain Go Away








Blazer- Forever 21
Blouse- River Island
Top- H&M
Skirt- Forever 21

Well to absolutely no ones surprise the weather here in England is absolute rubbish. Today alone it's rained, been sunny and hailed. Typical, aye? Hence, inside pictures from my rubbish badly lit uni room which has made me look orange?! I just noticed that...

I desperately want some nice weather to come our way but that doesn't appear to be likely. I bought a few things Zara (who, may I add, are bang on trend with just about everything. Amazing stuff seriously) but I want to wait for some good weather before debuting them in OOTD's.

The blouse is last season from River Island and it's been a wardrobe staple for me for ages. The blazer is also a little unintentionally too big. I ordered it and it was a bit too big but I would rather style it as oversized than go through the convoluted hassle of returning thing- one of my biggest hates about internet shopping.

Hope you guys like!
xx

3 comments:

  1. Nice outfit!
    I hope you can visit my blog, I have followed yours.
    http://beautyandthemist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shirt is absolutely amazing dear the back is gorgeous!!

    www.meryswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. likeeee your blog! :):)
    keep posting and go for it!!!

    XO

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read every single one :)

UA-39379170-1